DELTA RM15 Apnoea Monitor
Apnoea detection in infants and neonates
The RM15 is a simple, reliable respiration monitor for apnoea detection in babies and infants up to 18 months old, with no lower age or weight limit.
The device uses a disposable pneumatic sensor for reliability and convenience to detect movement of the infant’s abdominal wall. The monitor works by giving audio and visual alarms if the infant stops breathing for more than a user-selected time.
Infants at risk of respiratory failure may suffer apnoea unexpectedly and even with the most diligent care such episodes can easily go unnoticed.
Designed with state-of-the-art technology, the RM15 provides robust and effective apnoea monitoring, enabling early detection of the cessation of breathing to ensure appropriate intervention can be commenced immediately.
The RM15 apnoea monitor is lightweight and portable, making it suitable for use in the full range of hospital settings – NICU, maternity, post-natal and paediatric departments – as well as in the community.
Efficacy and patient comfort
- User selected apnoea delay period – enables users to select the appropriate delay period for individual needs
- Audio and visual alarm indication – alerts nursing staff/attendant if infant stops breathing for more than a user-selected time
- Robust and reliable – suitable for all areas of neonatal and paediatric care
- Soft and gentle sensor – for delicate baby’s skin
- Advanced design – for sensitivity and reliability, with simple controls and clear indicators
- Easily portable – the portability of the instrument and mounting options make it ideal for use in the full range of hospital settings
- Compact and lightweight
- Standard batteries – battery-powered for ease of use
- Versatile – also suitable for use in prams or car seats
- Disposable sensor for infection control assurance
4.5V - 3x AA (LR6) Alkaline Batteries
32mW (typ.) Power Input 4.5Vdc, 7mA (typ.)
|Alarm Delay period|
10, 15 or 20 sec (user selected)
+10°C to +40°C
-10°C to +55°C
30% to 70% RH
860hPa to 1050hPa
EN ISO 60601-1; EN ISO 60601-1-2; MDD 93/42/EEC
Internally powered ME equipment
|Size||8.8 x 14.6 x 3.3cm (WxHxD)|
|Weight||0.3kg (including batteries)|